Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
RPCC Library Services provide faculty with various services and resources to support teaching and professional development.
Services and Forms
- Course-Integrated Instruction: Faculty may request sessions for general library orientation or specific instruction in the use of certain resources as needed for their classes. Please use the form below to request sessions:
- Please complete the Course-Integrated Instruction Request online and submit to Library Services at least three class days prior to desired date of instruction.
- Course Reserves: Faculty may request that materials be placed on Reserve for the use of their students; they may supply personal copies or request items from our collection.
- Please read carefully and complete the Course Reserve Instructions and Request Form online; please submit one form per course to Library Services and allow two class days for processing.
- Obtaining Materials from other Libraries
- InterLibrary Borrowing: please submit one form per item to Library Services to request items from other libraries.
- Reciprocal Borrowing: Complete the form to receive a LOUIS Reciprocal Borrowing Library Card to use at participating LOUIS member libraries.
- Purchase Requests: Submit the completed Purchase Request Form to request items for addition to the Library’s collection.
Help Using Library Resources in Your Courses
- Adding Library Resources to Canvas (Coming Soon)
- Tutorials on Using Library Resources from RPCC Niche Academy
- Databases, Information Evaluation, and Research Guides
Links of Interest
- Plagiarism Avoidance Resources
- Protecting Academic Freedom from AAUP.
- Copyright and Creative Commons Resources
- Grant Writing Sites:
- Louisiana Board of Regents Sponsored Programs
- The American Historical Association
- Foundation Center
- National Center for Environmental Research and Quality Assurance (EPA)
- National Endowment for the Humanities: NEH Grants
- National Institutes of Health: Grants and Funding
- National Science Foundation: Find Funding
- U.S. Department of Education: Grants and Contracts Information
- Intellectual Freedom